Sunday, January 30, 2011

Late Night Swim


..Skin warmed and soft brushed cotton slips from my body, grazing my curves as it tumbles, puddling at my feet.
Cooling summer air finds all the places which were covered and comforted by fabric just moments ago, bringing new sensatons to yearning flesh.
A short flight through the air followed by a small splash, crashing into the silence of the darkened night.
Twinkling stars shining down, watching over me as I answer the primitive call to be at one with water.
Electric sensations washing over sunkissed skin like a thousand pair of fingers caressing and exploring every neuance and every sinue of my body.
Becconing me into her depths to feel more and be lost in the silence she offers.
Lifting me up, mounds of responsive flesh floating up as if being offered on a platter, and still calling me back into her silken depths at the same time.
Hair floating about and spreading around me: looking like Medusa's mane, wild, unruly and quite bewitching.
Diving below once more, losing myself in her silence, in the pressure and comfort she gives
Twisting and turning, pushing off, gently and rhythmicly undulating; moving through the liquid silk. Revelling in the delecious, irristibly magnetic need to feel it on every inch of me............

No comments:

Post a Comment